Collars

Furstralian
Species: Lion / Bear

Temba, Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:22 pm

I think the nylon ones would scatch against your neck and be really uncomfy... ?

Super Furstralian
Species: Tiger

DarkenTiger, Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:39 pm

hehe I finally got a photo of my collar. Now I wear it sometime on Byakko my suit and when I got out to fur meets I wear it, but that it...

and this is comfy and I think it cute, thanks to the tag that I got from FC... :D

Furstralian
Species: lion (subspecies: Krugran cross)

Alex the lion, Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:02 am

my manes on my suit is meant to be so long you probably wouldn't see it any way

Super Furstralian
Species: Dragon

FlameDrake, Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:33 am

The tags very impressive looking Shadows! Assumingly made from some sort of alloy it's nice and big too which would be perfect for fursuit! Nice shade of blue too...
Very cool!

Super Furstralian

DarkenTiger, Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:44 am

The tags very impressive looking Shadows! Assumingly made from some sort of alloy it's nice and big too which would be perfect for fursuit! Nice shade of blue too...
Very cool![/quote]

lol well it suit Byakko but that tag is also a bottom opener hehe so it work two ways... and it pretty strong, can't bend it so yeah... I like that collar and tag I think it work out great :)

Furstralian
Species: Lion / Bear

Temba, Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:48 pm

Veeery nice mate ;) Happy Birthday too! :lol:

Super Furstralian

DarkenTiger, Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:20 pm

Veeery nice mate ;) Happy Birthday too! :lol:[/quote]

ahh someone remember *run* hehe thanks mate glad u like the collar and thanks for the b-day wish... ^^

Newcomer

Meerkat, Fri May 18, 2007 7:30 pm

That is an extremely sexy collar Foxy, I really like blue and diamonds.

Furstralian
Species: Folf

NightfurFolfe, Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:00 pm

I usually wear a collar for furry events, not really sure why, its fun i guess, maybe its just a canine thing :3

Super Furstralian
Species: Two-tailed Wolferret

MistyStriker, Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:47 pm

My first collar was black velvet with spikes, but the spikes are tarnished and dirty now and velvet is tricky to clean :?
My main collar (out of about five) is a purple nylon one. It has a purple metal tag ("Misty"), green metal RSPCA tag, and a yellow hexagon registration tag that used to belong to my dog Max, before he died last year because of cancer. I can't sneak up on anyone while wearing it, it's too jingly! :D

Return to “The Furry Forum”