Collars

Furstralian
Species: Dragon

LoneAntarcticWolf, Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:56 pm

I've gotta get one =,

Oldschool Furstralian
Species: Anthro Skunk

BlackGnosis, Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:53 pm

I gots a black collar, but I haven't tagged it cause Im sure some one out there will eventually pull me over and stick one on the take

I did have a tag back when I was in Jobcorps though. my tag was made out of a post it note that red "My name is David, please return me to the art room"
I eventually put that on my binder and whenever I lost it I was sure to find it in my favorite dwelling... The art room...

Cant remember what happened to the original tag though =(

But my collar was a typical dog collar from pet-smart, bland as hell, been wanting to get a lightly bigger one and get a pawprint bottleopener for a tag for it ^^

Furstralian Fanatic
Species: Wolf-Dragon Hybrid

Scota, Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:19 pm

I have one... one of my friends, Wolven, gave it to me. It's black leather and studs. It doesn't quite fit properly, but I still love to wear it. I'm hopefully gunna get one that fits properly, but I wont get a tag until I find someone who'll tag me and possibly wear my tag as well... *curls up and waits impatiently*

Oldschool Furstralian
Species: Anthro Skunk

BlackGnosis, Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:59 am

Im temba ^^ I think ya mean Taubu *chuckles* the names do look and sound similar though... :?[/quote]
Soz bro

Furstralian Fanatic

Dimruthien, Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:11 pm

ive got a few different collars.

ive got a black one with diamantes on it and a few jingly tags hanging off it. i bought this collar to match my cats.

ive got a purple snakeskin collar which has a rainbow hologram to it. it has a tag proclaiming my name and who i belong to - PsychoSmiley. it also has a purple bell hanging off it. this is the collar i wear the most. i bought this collar while visiting PsychoSmiley last year at the Queen Vic markets

ive got a snowleopard print fur covered collar with a slavering in the middle. its unadorned by tags and it mostly used for bedroom play only or for when Im wearing white clothes. Jaffa Ferel bought me this collar for my birthday.

Furstralian
Species: lion (subspecies: Krugran cross)

Alex the lion, Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:13 pm

I have a collar now but it is only for my fursuits
It is red and has reflective paws

Oldschool Furstralian
Species: fox

aimz rokafi, Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:33 pm

dont have a collar...yet, but i have a small chain which has an old rspca dog tag on it... if that counts.

Newcomer
Species: Cougar

KazCougar, Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:50 am

not so much a collar as a ribbon/choker (is no ones slave!)

made it with a bit of satin ribbon and a cat bell ^^

Oldschool Furstralian
Species: Gray Wolf

Nikita, Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:49 pm

Here's my 3 collars:

Oldschool Furstralian
Species: fox

aimz rokafi, Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:51 pm

pet shop near my house has collars on special! lol...

oh and nikita im getting a tag like yours on the right, very cool.

Return to “The Furry Forum”