Collars

For all things furry!
lindrak
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lapine (Rabbit :3)

Collars

Postby lindrak » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 am

Wait, so because they decided THEY weren't a furry anymore, they wanted YOU to change? Thats annoying.
JoshWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Collars

Postby JoshWolf » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Wait, so because they decided THEY weren't a furry anymore, they wanted YOU to change? Thats annoying.[/quote]

It is very annoying, But if i want my friend to stand anywhere near me in public then it is a sacrifice i need to make. :/
KeioWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer

Collars

Postby KeioWolf » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Wait, so because they decided THEY weren't a furry anymore, they wanted YOU to change? Thats annoying.[/quote]

It is very annoying, But if i want my friend to stand anywhere near me in public then it is a sacrifice i need to make. :/[/quote]

Friends should accept their friends for who they are. but sadly that dosnt always apply :(
JoshWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer

Collars

Postby JoshWolf » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:15 pm

It is very annoying, But if i want my friend to stand anywhere near me in public then it is a sacrifice i need to make. :/[/quote]

Friends should accept their friends for who they are. but sadly that dosnt always apply :([/quote]

Ikr.
EldarichkMane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lion

Collars

Postby EldarichkMane » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

I miss my collar so much I'm going to spend all day in it, just to.

UPDATE: After some experimentation, I've discovered that the best way to clean the nickle corrosion out from behind a D-Ring is a shoelace, a very thin screwdriver (Phillip's head preferred) and a pair of needle nose pliers.
DinxoFoxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Vulpes vulpes

Collars

Postby DinxoFoxx » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

I know a lot of people who wear collars and some have tried to convince me to get a collar but they really aren't my thing. I'll wear ears and tail and heck I'll even dress in a full fursuit but I will never wear a collar for some reason xD
Tiikerien_Hitsuji
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Siberian Tiger/Husky hybrid

Collars

Postby Tiikerien_Hitsuji » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 pm

I was shocked to find corrosion on my collar over the weekend, I must see to that.
Collars certainly aren't for everyone, as well as meaning different things to different people.
For me, it's like a warm hug; it feels comforting to wear. It's also helping me pull myself out of the shadows,
where I've been for most of my life, by making me stand out a bit. :)
EldarichkMane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lion

Collars

Postby EldarichkMane » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

I was shocked to find corrosion on my collar over the weekend, I must see to that.
Collars certainly aren't for everyone, as well as meaning different things to different people.
For me, it's like a warm hug; it feels comforting to wear. It's also helping me pull myself out of the shadows,
where I've been for most of my life
, by making me stand out a bit. :)[/quote]
RIGHT ON!
Azuris
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Tiger

Collars

Postby Azuris » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 am

Heh, I wear a collar. Just a regular one from a pet store.

While I can see the argument that a tiger shouldn't be wearing one, I still like it. I don't see it as a symbol of oppression at all. If someone else made me wear a collar then it would be. But I wear my own collar. Plus, it's just comfortable and comforting, even if it unnerves others.
carnival
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Croc/Panther

Re: Collars

Postby carnival » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I have a zillion on them these days~ |'3 ((well,..... I have sold <and will continue to!> sell them from a stall at various conventions) so suffice to say, I think they're kool :'B
Actually, I have been wearing/owning them faaar before the discovery of the whole 'furry fandom' thing was really known to me.. just think they're a neat jewelry accessory :'3 <3

All the pictures around on the net That I can find @ the moment;
-First owned jewelry collar bought by my mum (of all people! ^^; ) with an expired council tag of the our Malamute Husky. :'3
-A borrowed 'friend at the time's collar, same tag
-A later bought thinner red collar, with a very personal tag bought by my boyfriend of the time, has my name on one side and the 'Ta' symbol meaning rice-paddy in Japanese. (my favorite kanji)
-A wider Red Leather one I had custom made later
-Not that easy to make out, but its a stitched material collar with 'Australian aboriginal' looking kangaroo decorations onit ((OMFGH. I WAS SO LUCKY TO FIND THREE IN THAT STYLE ONCE 8'D boight 'em all! X'3 )) the tag is a rubber 'angry' emote-face keychain ((also a freaking AWESOME find!))

And not other accessible photos of the other right now :'S
but have quite a few dif-colours in the glow-studded rubber kinds, an assortment of camo-pattern ones, this real nice plain taup one with black edging and white stitch, other spot & patterned ones also..... problem now is finding suitable tags to put on them all! 8'S