Collars

For all things furry!
carnival
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Croc/Panther

Collars

Postby carnival » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm

I have a zillion on them these days~ |'3 ((well,..... I have sold sell them from a stall at various conventions) so suffice to say, I think they're kool :'B
Actually, I have been wearing/owning them faaar before the discovery of the whole 'furry fandom' thing was really known to me.. just think they're a neat jewelry accessory :'3 <3

All the pictures around on the net That I can find @ the moment;
-First owned jewelry collar bought by my mum (of all people! ^^; ) with an expired council tag of the our Malamute Husky. :'3
-A borrowed 'friend at the time's collar, same tag
-A later bought thinner red collar, with a very personal tag bought by my boyfriend of the time, has my name on one side and the 'Ta' symbol meaning rice-paddy in Japanese. (my favorite kanji)
-A wider Red Leather one I had custom made later
-Not that easy to make out, but its a stitched material collar with 'Australian aboriginal' looking kangaroo decorations onit ((OMFGH. I WAS SO LUCKY TO FIND THREE IN THAT STYLE ONCE 8'D boight 'em all! X'3 )) the tag is a rubber 'angry' emote-face keychain ((also a freaking AWESOME find!))

And not other accessible photos of the other right now :'S
but have quite a few dif-colours in the glow-studded rubber kinds, an assortment of camo-pattern ones, this real nice plain taup one with black edging and white stitch, other spot & patterned ones also..... problem now is finding suitable tags to put on them all! 8'S
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Re: Collars

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 am

carnival wrote:I have a zillion on them these days~ |'3 ((well,..... I have sold <and will continue to!> sell them from a stall at various conventions) so suffice to say, I think they're kool :'B
Are cho selling any @ FurDu or MidFur? Because i need another one, Preferably purple~!
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Collars

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 am

I have a zillion on them these days~ |'3 ((well,..... I have sold sell them from a stall at various conventions) so suffice to say, I think they're kool :'B[/quote]

Are cho selling any @ FurDu or MidFur? Because i need another one, Preferably purple~!
carnival
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby carnival » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm

FoxTailedCritter wrote:
carnival wrote:I have a zillion on them these days~ |'3 ((well,..... I have sold <and will continue to!> sell them from a stall at various conventions) so suffice to say, I think they're kool :'B
I wasn't planning on bring up any stock or having a stall, but what size do you take in them? (inches or centimeters around your neck) And I could bring one up for you if I have any purple glow-studded in that left :'3 <3 they're around 15$-22$ (depending on the size :'B )
carnival
Newcomer
Newcomer

Collars

Postby carnival » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 am

I have a zillion on them these days~ |'3 ((well,..... I have sold sell them from a stall at various conventions) so suffice to say, I think they're kool :'B[/quote]
Are cho selling any @ FurDu or MidFur? Because i need another one, Preferably purple~![/quote]
I wasn't planning on bring up any stock or having a stall, but what size do you take in them? (inches or centimeters around your neck) And I could bring one up for you if I have any purple glow-studded in that left :'3 <3 they're around 15$-22$ (depending on the size :'B )
Raven
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Fox/Tufted Deer

Postby Raven » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 am

I gotta nice, plain one, its not leather but to me, it's awesome none the less. Now I just got to get over the anxiety of wearing it in public, or at home even. My bro and his gf didn't really care when I forgot to take it off once and im happy for that, can't decide how my parents will react if I wear it at home though.

Im hoping to wear it a lot more when I move outta Coffs and im not around my parents or family, it's so awkward hiding things when im around them nowadays.
Raven
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Arctic Fox/Tufted Deer

Collars

Postby Raven » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:07 am

I gotta nice, plain one, its not leather but to me, it's awesome none the less. Now I just got to get over the anxiety of wearing it in public, or at home even. My bro and his gf didn't really care when I forgot to take it off once and im happy for that, can't decide how my parents will react if I wear it at home though.

Im hoping to wear it a lot more when I move outta Coffs and im not around my parents or family, it's so awkward hiding things when im around them nowadays.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 am

Revan wrote:Now I just got to get over the anxiety of wearing it in public, or at home even.
I remember being that shy, And allways worring what other's thought of me in public.. But then my mind said to me ''cho only live once d00D, So you better make this a good life And have all the fun you can have being ur self'' I may be wierd or a little insane, But i think my mind had something going there~! =p
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian

Collars

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Now I just got to get over the anxiety of wearing it in public, or at home even. [/quote]

I remember being that shy, And allways worring what other's thought of me in public.. But then my mind said to me ''cho only live once d00D, So you better make this a good life And have all the fun you can have being ur self'' I may be wierd or a little insane, But i think my mind had something going there~! =p
WhiteFell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby WhiteFell » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Having things around my neck bothers me somehow, else I'd probably find/produce some sort of decorative collar thing. I did try wearing one a few years ago, just plain brown leather - and weirdly, nobody questioned it. Ever. I think people just know not to ask with me anymore.