Oh the places are far

For anything that refuses to fit anywhere else!
Faldor
Professional Procrastinator
Professional Procrastinator
Species: South East Island Dragon

Oh the places are far

Postby Faldor » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Just ranting momentarily, For fox sake Bathurst is so far from Sydney City.

I spent the last 2 days in and out of the Bathurst / Lithgow region. On Friday we went to Lithgow to check out Hassan's Walls then drove back all in the one night, then Saturday I got driven to Bathurst (about a 3 hour non stop drive) for a wedding, and then I attempted to get the train home, only to spend an hour on it from Bathurst to Lithgow (1 stop = 1 hour there) and then I had to wait around about 4 hours for the first service to start up coming back to Sydney, So of course what to do in that time? Climb Hassan's Walls again :P

Then leaving at 3:40 AM and arriving at Central at 6:30 AM, and getting to my residence at 8 AM, I slept for the longest time.

My question to you, What's the furthest, or most interesting/etc. Journey you have made in a short period of time?
Please forgive the lateness of my reply.
Anonomas11
Banner Artist
Banner Artist
Species: Winged Norwegian Forest

Re: Oh the places are far

Postby Anonomas11 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Me and my friend had to walk from the Melbourne train station to Animaga in our cosplays. Needless to say we we're amused by the confused looks on peoples faces
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:11 am

"most interesting/etc. Journey you have made in a short period of time?"

Years ago When I used to live on Macleay Island. (Very small population island.)
I had a massive party & I invited all my furry friends over. (They came over via water taxi.)

It was very interesting when we all wore tails, ears & fursuits into (SPAR) the only small supermarket there at the time, to get some ice bags & coke for the rum.. My work mates thought it was highly amusing seeing about 30 furs walk into this small shop. (Yes I used to work there at the time too.)
:lol:
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Anonomas11
Banner Artist
Banner Artist
Species: Winged Norwegian Forest

Postby Anonomas11 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:32 am

Aw that would've been awesome