Adult's corner permissions

Forum rules Need urgent support or can't access your account? Email us at support@furstralia.com
Newcomer
Species: Fox or Feline (Kitsune)

Mudge, Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:37 am

Been wondering how I get permissions to veiw this section.. I can assuredly vouche for my being over 18 :)

I've joined and marked the user group in the control panel but I still don't seem to have permission to enter.. is there some detail I'm missing?

Newcomer
Species: Coonfox

Joey, Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:43 am

Just got to be patient, the admins/mods (dunno if mods have control over it) will get around to it soon enough

Newcomer
Species: Snow Leopard

Ristl, Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:00 am

Is there actually anything in there worthwhile? I mean, it shows a new message once a week or so...

Newcomer
Species: White Tiger

Pierric, Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am

//
Last edited by Pierric on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newcomer
Species: Panda

FuzziBear, Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:06 am

some of it's kinda funny... other stuff is... actually kinda interesting more than anything tbh (talking about the polls)... but yeh- worth clicking the button to get access to it even if you just mark all as read i guess *shrug*... but dont hold your breath for any spectacularly grand section of the forum to suddenly open it's heavenly gates to you... sadly, no heavenly gates here :P

(insert more elipses here)

Newcomer

Ristl, Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Heh. Still, no expectations, just feels odd seeing it. 'Tleast now I know it's hardly worth the curiosity.

Newcomer
Species: Fox or Feline (Kitsune)

Mudge, Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:46 pm

some good artwork .. and some good written work, "Adult" stuff is always overrated.. I just wanted to be nosiey and look

Newcomer
Species: Malamute

Paskis, Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 am

*Necro*.. I applied about 10 days ago, do mods still check this?

Admin

Foxy_Malone, Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 am

I never received a PM from you and this is the first post ive seen about it.

Newcomer
Species: Panthera Pardus Caracal

Dar'z, Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Are we suppossed to PM you, or use the function in the user control panel? Cause I used the second option, and still got no access yet?

Return to “Support and Feedback”