is there ANY SUPPORT PEOPLE HERE....AT ALL????....HELLO...

Having problems? Like what you see here? Got a great idea for improving the forums? Something you think we could do better? Tell us all about it here! Need urgent support or can't access your account? Email us at support@fustralia.com
Forum rules
Need urgent support or can't access your account? Email us at support@furstralia.com
stripes_tiger
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: bengal tiger

Postby stripes_tiger » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:52 pm

I put a post here for bc wolf over a week ago..with no responce from any support people...any one here to help others?? the post is here.. http://furstralia.com/home/#/discussion ... e-of-email .can some one from support actualy help bc ...or are we not into supporting anyone? i think 10 days should be amplke time to send an email..dont you?.
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 pm

I think all of the mods and admins are on holidays. >.>
They still havn't responded to a few other issues, nor are responding to any messages.

Spam threads thats been reported by multiple users are still up and more for weeks. So i guess they must be afk?

Either way good luck on getting help my stripy friend, I wish i could've done something.
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
stripes_tiger
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: bengal tiger

Postby stripes_tiger » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

thanks foxtailed, no wonder there is a thread up called is furstralia dying...if there is no help then why stay..maybe a few more mods that don,t all p.o.q. at the same time would be an advantage....