The Furry Vending Machine

Keep the crap off the board and into the Ridiculous Corner. This is the perfect place for things like word and number games and forum games.
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Re: The Furry Vending Machine

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 am

Heheh...Thanks. :wp:

You receive a can of Coke (That's why coins are still being made right >.>)

Inserts a Chinese $1 coin...

Inventory:
A clockwork writting quill
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs.
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 am

Heheh...Thanks. :wp:

You receive a can of Coke (That's why coins are still being made right >.>)

Inserts a Chinese $1 coin...

Inventory:
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 am

(Wouldn't that be a Renminbi?)

You receive a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing (green tea with no ice, and something I admit I'm addicted to).

Inserts a microchip.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", and finally... a can of coke!
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah 绿茶 :wsmile: And it was so cheap back in China... But with so much additives :P

You get a vintage Atari 2600 console. (nolgastic much.)

Inserts a B♭ clarinet.

Inventory:
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

(Wouldn't that be a Renminbi?)

You receive a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing (green tea with no ice, and something I admit I'm addicted to).

Inserts a microchip.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", and finally... a can of coke!
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 am

Yeah 绿茶 :wsmile: And it was so cheap back in China... But with so much additives :P

You get a vintage Atari 2600 console. (nolgastic much.)

Inserts a Bâ™­ clarinet.

Inventory:
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I know... I've made it my new year's resolution for the past 2 years to quit but the stuff is so addictive.

A Vintage Atari 2600 console? :wgrin: I had a TI994/A back then.

You receive an autographed recording of a Harry Kim solo (the character played the clarinet).

Inserts a furry $1 coin.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, and finally... a Vintage Atari 2600 console
jonathino001
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

Postby jonathino001 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 pm

haven't been on here in a while 8)

You receive a link to date hot singles in your area tonight.

*shakes and bangs on machine after suspiciously looking over shoulder*

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:50 pm

I know... I've made it my new year's resolution for the past 2 years to quit but the stuff is so addictive.

A Vintage Atari 2600 console? :wgrin: I had a TI994/A back then.

You receive an autographed recording of a Harry Kim solo (the character played the clarinet).

Inserts a furry $1 coin.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, and finally... a Vintage Atari 2600 console
jonathino001
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

Postby jonathino001 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 pm

haven't been on here in a while 8)

You receive a link to date hot singles in your area tonight.

*shakes and bangs on machine after suspiciously looking over shoulder*

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit