The Furry Vending Machine

Keep the crap off the board and into the Ridiculous Corner. This is the perfect place for things like word and number games and forum games.
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Re: The Furry Vending Machine

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

You receive a leaflet titled "Stahp Vandalism!" (Young people these days...)

Inserts a computer mouse.

Inventory:
A clockwork writting quill
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Raen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 pm

You receive a leaflet titled "Stahp Vandalism!" (Young people these days...)

Inserts a computer mouse.

Inventory:
a ceca inked foot
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Re: The Furry Vending Machine

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 pm

You receive a graphics tablet!

I hicup several times into the coin slot.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console and finally... a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of this post (something I could certainly use if they're hot female furs close to my own age :wgrinn: ).
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

You receive a graphics tablet!

I hicup several times into the coin slot.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console and finally... a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of this post (something I could certainly use if they're hot female furs close to my own age :wgrinn: ).
jonathino001
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

Postby jonathino001 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

You receive a miniature furry vending machine. (the image of one vending machine giving birth to another has to be one of the most disturbing things you have ever seen)

Insert a pair of scissors to cut the umbilical cord

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Raen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:54 am

You get a vending machine's umbilical cord. Gawd!

Inserts a Wii controller without a safety strap. (The thing that could probably cause most tv accidents.)

(Screw my inventory, I'll add it in later.)
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 am

You receive a miniature furry vending machine. (the image of one vending machine giving birth to another has to be one of the most disturbing things you have ever seen)[/quote]There's a brilliant episode of the old Newspaper comic Footrot Flats where Wal Footrot the farmer dreams of showing up his animal-loving neighbour Cooch Windgrass by Wal showing Cooch a baby tractor from his regular tractor that has apparently given birth.

(Screw my inventory, I'll add it in later.)[/quote]Careful, that's how I fell behind! :womg:

You receive some Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (it's from an old text game called "Zork") which allowed you to repair an inflatable boat if you accidentally punctured it with something sharp - like you would with a TV screen you had broken by a Wii.

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console and finally... a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post.
jonathino001
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

Postby jonathino001 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:44 pm

You receive 19 souls of sight (cos we're making video game references here 8) )

insert 1 soul of sight *trollface*

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Umbilical cable
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 pm

You receive a faded top hat, the kind worn by The Drunken Combine Soldier.

Inserts the Blizzard employee who suggested dumbing down World of Warcraft.

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, and finally... 19 souls of sight!
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Raen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 am

You get a copy "Starcraft II". That's what they did, right?

Inserts a crumpled piece of paper, contents unknown...

Inventory:
a ceca inked foot
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (Zork?)