The Furry Vending Machine

Keep the crap off the board and into the Ridiculous Corner. This is the perfect place for things like word and number games and forum games.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Postby Sebastian » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 pm

You receive a table of contents to a long, lost book.

You get a copy "Starcraft II". That's what they did, right?[/quote]Yup! Haven't played it but looks interesting.
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (Zork?)
Zork = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork
If I remember correctly the tube of "gunk" was found with the tools in the maintenance room of Flood Control Dam #3, or somewhere near there at any rate.

Inserts some fur and a bolt from bunnie rabbot.

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, 19 souls of sight! and finally... a copy of "Starcraft II"
jonathino001
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

Postby jonathino001 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:15 pm

You receive one "Blue Eyes White Dragon" card with a note attached. The note appears to be an incredibly detailed description of how this card is a fake, although given a very well-made fake.

Insert "Dunames Dark Witch" in attack mode

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Umbilical cable
Drunken combine soldier's faded top hat
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby Raen » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

You recieve "Dark Magician" in defense mode.
You receive one "Blue Eyes White Dragon" card with a note attached. The note appears to be an incredibly detailed description of how this card is a fake, although given a very well-made fake.
青眼白龙? One of the very first cards ever made... And yes, I only have very well-made fakes from China. :wevil:
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (Zork?)
Zork = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork
If I remember correctly the tube of "gunk" was found with the tools in the maintenance room of Flood Control Dam #3, or somewhere near there at any rate.
It sounds so familiar... Still into MUDs :wwink:

Inserts a t-shirt with the words "Metal Gear Solid" on it.

Inventory:
A clockwork writting quill
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk
a table of contents to a long, lost book.
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 pm

It sounds so familiar... Still into MUDs :wwink:[/quote]Does that include Furrymuck? I've been trying to figure out how to get back on since I started using Windows7.

You receive blueprints to Metal Gear REX.

Inserts a Dr Grordbort's Cow Mangler 5000, as playable in TF2.

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, 19 souls of sight! and finally... a copy of "Starcraft II"
jonathino001
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

Postby jonathino001 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:02 am

You receive... NOTHING! congratulations! who can honestly say they have nothing?

Inserts everything

P.S: I'd really like to see an animated treasure sequence for every item here, complete with the "Legend of Zelda" jingle :lol:

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Umbilical cable
Drunken combine soldier's faded top hat
Dark magician DEF/2100
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

You receive... NOTHING! congratulations! who can honestly say they have nothing?[/quote]

{But is it a BOX OF NOTHING? You know a box labeled with the words "Contains one nothing" Whut its not?!?!? What a rip.} x_x

You receive a slushy with the words "Trinken Sie mich" on the front, The drink itself changes your eye color to Rainbow for five days.
*Fox trys to insert a furby* *It squeaks and runs away.. so fox pushes an anthro 1$ coin in instead, That is floofy and literally coverd in fur*

++Inventory++
Well certainly not a box of nothing Hmmmph.. *Fox looks very offended & takes 1x nothing without the box*
x'3
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Raen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby Raen » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:37 pm

The vending machine jolts and shakes... and after a awkward moment of silence the machine coughs out a odd-furry object... Oh, it's the coin that you inserted just now. The mechanisms must be faulty. Meh. You try again and out pops a cute tabby kitten. Aww XD
You receive... NOTHING! congratulations! who can honestly say they have nothing?
]{But is it a BOX OF NOTHING? You know a box labeled with the words "Contains one nothing" Whut its not?!?!? What a rip.} x_x
Controversial. XD

Inventory:
A clockwork writting quill
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk
a table of contents to a long, lost book.
blueprints to Metal Gear REX
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic

Postby Sebastian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 pm

As nothing was inserted into the machine I put in a nanobyte. (There's no such thing).

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... ), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, 19 souls of sight! and finally... a copy of "Starcraft II"
ValleyDee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Kangaroo

Re: The Furry Vending Machine

Postby ValleyDee » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:58 pm

The nanobyte enters the vending machine and fails to set off the coin mechanism, however nanobyte ends out pulling out [The Blackboard from Mr Squiggle]... "hurry up"

*inserts a coin*
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Species: Eastern Quoll

Re: The Furry Vending Machine

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:06 pm

You get a can of soda.

I insert a pipe organ.
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!