The Furry Vending Machine

Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Raen, Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

You receive a leaflet titled "Stahp Vandalism!" (Young people these days...)

Inserts a computer mouse.

Inventory:
A clockwork writting quill
a ceca inked foot
a catgirl version of Dot Matrix the robot from Spaceballs
a sample cup of Easyway lu cha chu bing

Newcomer

Raen, Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 pm

You receive a leaflet titled "Stahp Vandalism!" (Young people these days...)

Inserts a computer mouse.

Inventory:
a ceca inked foot

Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Sebastian, Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 pm

You receive a graphics tablet!

I hicup several times into the coin slot.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console and finally... a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of this post (something I could certainly use if they're hot female furs close to my own age :wgrinn: ).

Furstralian Fanatic

Sebastian, Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

You receive a graphics tablet!

I hicup several times into the coin slot.

* Current Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console and finally... a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of this post (something I could certainly use if they're hot female furs close to my own age :wgrinn: ).

Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

jonathino001, Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

You receive a miniature furry vending machine. (the image of one vending machine giving birth to another has to be one of the most disturbing things you have ever seen)

Insert a pair of scissors to cut the umbilical cord

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit

Newcomer

Raen, Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:54 am

You get a vending machine's umbilical cord. Gawd!

Inserts a Wii controller without a safety strap. (The thing that could probably cause most tv accidents.)

(Screw my inventory, I'll add it in later.)

Furstralian Fanatic

Sebastian, Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 am

You receive a miniature furry vending machine. (the image of one vending machine giving birth to another has to be one of the most disturbing things you have ever seen)[/quote]There's a brilliant episode of the old Newspaper comic Footrot Flats where Wal Footrot the farmer dreams of showing up his animal-loving neighbour Cooch Windgrass by Wal showing Cooch a baby tractor from his regular tractor that has apparently given birth.

(Screw my inventory, I'll add it in later.)[/quote]Careful, that's how I fell behind! :womg:

You receive some Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (it's from an old text game called "Zork") which allowed you to repair an inflatable boat if you accidentally punctured it with something sharp - like you would with a TV screen you had broken by a Wii.

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console and finally... a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post.

Newcomer
Species: Chiroptera

jonathino001, Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:44 pm

You receive 19 souls of sight (cos we're making video game references here 8) )

insert 1 soul of sight *trollface*

Syladex:
Mangled Beiber Album (charred)
Leaflet on Coined String Theory
Leaflet on "Stahp Vandalism!"
Flexible air-conditioning duct + measuring tape
Lawsuit
Umbilical cable

Furstralian Fanatic

Sebastian, Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 pm

You receive a faded top hat, the kind worn by The Drunken Combine Soldier.

Inserts the Blizzard employee who suggested dumbing down World of Warcraft.

* Inventory *

I am carrying:

A bag of assorted coins ready to go into the machine, an appetizer of my choice, a bag of magic dust, a winning lottery ticket, a pet blue tongue lizard, 1 tonne of melted cadbury chocolate, an original Salvador Dali Painting (Soft Construction with Boiled Beans Premonition of Civil War), 1936, oil on canvas 100 x 99 cm, humanity's first stone used to spark the first fire for cooking, a quater of a pie (fruit I hope), the ring-tailled possum that was outside Vixen's door, 95 leashed flying monkeys, all of which are named 'my pretty's', a giant wolf plushie, a copy of the single 'Jurrasic Park' by Weird Al Yankovic, a Hammer of Thor, the entire expanded works of P.H Lovecraft, and an old fashioned dressing mirror, pirate booty, a potion of 'Yaarrr', a kaleidascope, and finally a cannister of antimatter stolen from the bowels of a top secret physics lab, the final digit of Pi, a paper Crane, a bag of dryer lint (appears to be from towels... :/), a stick of trinitrotoleune with a slightly burned furse, a shiny black rock (hmm... coal? Still can't figure it out), the latest Stephen King novel, a steel slinky modified from a coin-sized spring, and finally the fabled 4chan B&HAMMER, a strangely glowing copy of 'The Open Door' album by Evanescence, a jar of Holy Water, that has an odd yellow tinge, a giant, shiny, aluminium can of nothing, a live bee sitting inside a bottle with holes in the lid, a jumper hand knitted by Mrs.Weasly, 5 kg of flubber, honey kept in the head of pooh bear, John Howard's eyebrows, a bent up bottle cap, an energy drink with ABSINTH, a Tickle me elmo with near dead batteries, a feather pillow, a sleeping pet spotted skunk, a Wolf fursuit tail, a banana picked by a rabid monkey, a years supply of krispy kreme donuts, a suspicious arrangement of negative matter, a four-dimentional hypercube, a SExY aka: Space Expansion Yaw-meter, a dozen requests for various facebook games, finally a ticking banana,a report titled "More appearances of fur-haters after fandom moves onto Facebook", a can of coke, a Vintage Atari 2600 console, a link to date hot singles in my area at the time of my earlier post, and finally... 19 souls of sight!

Newcomer

Raen, Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 am

You get a copy "Starcraft II". That's what they did, right?

Inserts a crumpled piece of paper, contents unknown...

Inventory:
a ceca inked foot
Frobozz magic all-purose gunk (Zork?)

Return to “The Ridiculous Corner”