Bring your fursona to work day?

Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Talinart, Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Yeah, I have entertained the idea back in the deepest recesses of my mind as a bit of fun - but Flare hit the nail on the head: just explaining it to everyone - they don't need to know.
Also, I don't think it would look very professional in the office, and I wouldn't be able to wear a hardhat over the ears while out on site - let alone the OH&S dramas of a fursuit (assuming I had any of those things to wear)

Though in a perfect world - I'd be all for it. And for all intents and purposes, parts of my fursona's personality are very similar to my own. So in a way I do bring it to work each day.

Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Talinart, Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah, I have entertained the idea back in the deepest recesses of my mind as a bit of fun - but Flare hit the nail on the head: just explaining it to everyone - they don't need to know.
Also, I don't think it would look very professional in the office, and I wouldn't be able to wear a hardhat over the ears while out on site - let alone the OH&S dramas of a fursuit (assuming I had any of those things to wear)

Though in a perfect world - I'd be all for it. And for all intents and purposes, parts of my fursona's personality are very similar to my own. So in a way I do bring it to work each day.

Furstralian
Species: lion (subspecies: Krugran cross)

Alex the lion, Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm a uni student I have suited at O week several times

Newcomer
Species: Gippsland Water Dragon (lizard)

LLiz, Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Because my 'sona is based off me and my personally (mostly), I suppose if I brought my sona to work, he'd help me with my job.

If I actually was my sona at work I suppose I would just do my job, and have to field a lot of questions from my colleagues regarding my appearance.
Dwerp!

Furstralian
Species: lion (subspecies: Krugran cross)

Alex the lion, Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm a uni student I have suited at O week several times

Newcomer
Species: Gippsland Water Dragon (lizard)

LLiz, Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Because my 'sona is based off me and my personally (mostly), I suppose if I brought my sona to work, he'd help me with my job.

If I actually was my sona at work I suppose I would just do my job, and have to field a lot of questions from my colleagues regarding my appearance.
Dwerp!

Newcomer
Species: Tanuki/cat hybrid

KaiTanuki, Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 pm

This is a good idea, however a walking blue and grey Tanuki might not seem normal to the average highschool student hehe....

Newcomer
Species: Tanuki/cat hybrid

KaiTanuki, Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 pm

This is a good idea, however a walking blue and grey Tanuki might not seem normal to the average highschool student hehe....

Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

KimaKitty, Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 am

Studying childcare at college... Maybe on a prac day where I'm at a childcare centre... I reckon the kids would be entertained by a random kitten appearing mid day LOL

Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

KimaKitty, Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

Studying childcare at college... Maybe on a prac day where I'm at a childcare centre... I reckon the kids would be entertained by a random kitten appearing mid day LOL

Return to “The Ridiculous Corner”