Bring your fursona to work day?

Keep the crap off the board and into the Ridiculous Corner. This is the perfect place for things like word and number games and forum games.
Talinart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Re: Bring your fursona to work day?

Postby Talinart » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Yeah, I have entertained the idea back in the deepest recesses of my mind as a bit of fun - but Flare hit the nail on the head: just explaining it to everyone - they don't need to know.
Also, I don't think it would look very professional in the office, and I wouldn't be able to wear a hardhat over the ears while out on site - let alone the OH&S dramas of a fursuit (assuming I had any of those things to wear)

Though in a perfect world - I'd be all for it. And for all intents and purposes, parts of my fursona's personality are very similar to my own. So in a way I do bring it to work each day.
Talinart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Postby Talinart » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah, I have entertained the idea back in the deepest recesses of my mind as a bit of fun - but Flare hit the nail on the head: just explaining it to everyone - they don't need to know.
Also, I don't think it would look very professional in the office, and I wouldn't be able to wear a hardhat over the ears while out on site - let alone the OH&S dramas of a fursuit (assuming I had any of those things to wear)

Though in a perfect world - I'd be all for it. And for all intents and purposes, parts of my fursona's personality are very similar to my own. So in a way I do bring it to work each day.
Alex the lion
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: lion (subspecies: Krugran cross)

Postby Alex the lion » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm a uni student I have suited at O week several times
LLiz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Gippsland Water Dragon (lizard)

Postby LLiz » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Because my 'sona is based off me and my personally (mostly), I suppose if I brought my sona to work, he'd help me with my job.

If I actually was my sona at work I suppose I would just do my job, and have to field a lot of questions from my colleagues regarding my appearance.
Dwerp!
Alex the lion
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: lion (subspecies: Krugran cross)

Postby Alex the lion » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm a uni student I have suited at O week several times
LLiz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Gippsland Water Dragon (lizard)

Postby LLiz » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Because my 'sona is based off me and my personally (mostly), I suppose if I brought my sona to work, he'd help me with my job.

If I actually was my sona at work I suppose I would just do my job, and have to field a lot of questions from my colleagues regarding my appearance.
Dwerp!
KaiTanuki
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tanuki/cat hybrid

Postby KaiTanuki » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 pm

This is a good idea, however a walking blue and grey Tanuki might not seem normal to the average highschool student hehe....
KaiTanuki
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tanuki/cat hybrid

Postby KaiTanuki » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 pm

This is a good idea, however a walking blue and grey Tanuki might not seem normal to the average highschool student hehe....
KimaKitty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

Postby KimaKitty » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 am

Studying childcare at college... Maybe on a prac day where I'm at a childcare centre... I reckon the kids would be entertained by a random kitten appearing mid day LOL
KimaKitty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

Postby KimaKitty » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

Studying childcare at college... Maybe on a prac day where I'm at a childcare centre... I reckon the kids would be entertained by a random kitten appearing mid day LOL