Bring your fursona to work day?

Keep the crap off the board and into the Ridiculous Corner. This is the perfect place for things like word and number games and forum games.
JustSnorlax
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shiba Inu

Re: Bring your fursona to work day?

Postby JustSnorlax » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:24 pm

My fuzzy butt would be in a pet shop. Purrrfect. When I've been there a while, I might see if I can come in in suit one day, or hang around the square in suit wearing my uniform. Hug ALL the kids!
JustSnorlax
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby JustSnorlax » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:24 pm

My fuzzy butt would be in a pet shop. Purrrfect. When I've been there a while, I might see if I can come in in suit one day, or hang around the square in suit wearing my uniform. Hug ALL the kids!
KimaKitty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

Postby KimaKitty » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:40 pm

JustSnorlax wrote:My fuzzy butt would be in a pet shop. Purrrfect. When I've been there a while, I might see if I can come in in suit one day, or hang around the square in suit wearing my uniform. Hug ALL the kids!
Careful someone coming into the shop might try to adopt you instead lol and also random question, you're from campbelltown... I'm always in the petshops in the area scouting the perfect mouse friends for my mouse. I might have met you before and never known O.o
KimaKitty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

Postby KimaKitty » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:40 pm

My fuzzy butt would be in a pet shop. Purrrfect. When I've been there a while, I might see if I can come in in suit one day, or hang around the square in suit wearing my uniform. Hug ALL the kids![/quote]

Careful someone coming into the shop might try to adopt you instead lol and also random question, you're from campbelltown... I'm always in the petshops in the area scouting the perfect mouse friends for my mouse. I might have met you before and never known O.o
Redtailfox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox/Red Kangaroo Hybrid

Postby Redtailfox » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

beleive it or not, I have actually been sowing the seeds of this idea at the museum and Visitor information center that I volunteer at over the past few weeks, despite the fact that I have not yet got a suit (After Furdu i am looking to take the plunge and get one made).

The staff at the VIC have actually said that it would be cool, including the VIC's coordinator.......so I would just have to choose a day where the Curator is either away or cool with it XD

I am sure he would be fine with it since i do the work of 3 people and have only missed 3 days in 18 months, and two of those i made up for on other days

If i do this, you damned well know that there will be photos XD Who knows, maybe the idea will be picked up and i could suit for other events they put on XD
Redtailfox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Red Fox/Red Kangaroo Hybrid

Postby Redtailfox » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 pm

beleive it or not, I have actually been sowing the seeds of this idea at the museum and Visitor information center that I volunteer at over the past few weeks, despite the fact that I have not yet got a suit (After Furdu i am looking to take the plunge and get one made).

The staff at the VIC have actually said that it would be cool, including the VIC's coordinator.......so I would just have to choose a day where the Curator is either away or cool with it XD

I am sure he would be fine with it since i do the work of 3 people and have only missed 3 days in 18 months, and two of those i made up for on other days

If i do this, you damned well know that there will be photos XD Who knows, maybe the idea will be picked up and i could suit for other events they put on XD
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Postby Dread-Fox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 am

lol if I actually get a job at maccas or something I can just imagine the look on customers faces if I turned up in a fursuit XD
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Dread-Fox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 am

lol if I actually get a job at maccas or something I can just imagine the look on customers faces if I turned up in a fursuit XD
JustSnorlax
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby JustSnorlax » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 pm

KimaKitty wrote:
JustSnorlax wrote:My fuzzy butt would be in a pet shop. Purrrfect. When I've been there a while, I might see if I can come in in suit one day, or hang around the square in suit wearing my uniform. Hug ALL the kids!
Haha well, as long as they have a lotta food, games and high speed internet, they can take me home! Well, I just got a job at Pets Paradise in Macarthur Square. But we have the most depressing mouse selection ever. Not even any females right now -_- Still, small world! We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Dread-Fox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:11 pm

JustSnorlax wrote:We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha
I read something on the internet where someone was saying that a purple arm band signifies your a furry, has that actually caught on or anything?