Bring your fursona to work day?

Keep the crap off the board and into the Ridiculous Corner. This is the perfect place for things like word and number games and forum games.
JustSnorlax
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shiba Inu

Postby JustSnorlax » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:08 pm

My fuzzy butt would be in a pet shop. Purrrfect. When I've been there a while, I might see if I can come in in suit one day, or hang around the square in suit wearing my uniform. Hug ALL the kids![/quote]

Careful someone coming into the shop might try to adopt you instead lol and also random question, you're from campbelltown... I'm always in the petshops in the area scouting the perfect mouse friends for my mouse. I might have met you before and never known O.o[/quote]

Haha well, as long as they have a lotta food, games and high speed internet, they can take me home! Well, I just got a job at Pets Paradise in Macarthur Square. But we have the most depressing mouse selection ever. Not even any females right now -_- Still, small world! We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Postby Dread-Fox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm

We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha[/quote]

I read something on the internet where someone was saying that a purple arm band signifies your a furry, has that actually caught on or anything?
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Re: Bring your fursona to work day?

Postby Sebastian » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:06 pm

If you're creative you can find excuses for bringing your fursona to work. My main fursona, Michael, has been to my workplace and other workplaces:

A birthday fur-a-gram for a friend who works at my old workplace:
http://youtu.be/sHoc-E4fKr8

At a cost of $80 I treated everyone in my office to 2 supermarket variety chocolate eggs last easter (I was saving this video for April) and I'm planning to so again this year for my friend's workplace.
Sorry about the video quality. The work colleague who I leant my camera to seemed to have no idea how to use it. She had it sideways for much of the time, and as well as standing behind the column for far too long she also missed some cool moments (one guy tried to ignore me so I tossed the eggs for him over his head). I also found that my paws aren't ideal for handling smooth foil-wrapped objects.
http://youtu.be/oZnuUv1Rha0

When I did the "Hug-a-locomotive" video I had planned several other videos, but unhappily the locomotive was parked in a bad spot. One that I wanted was for my fursona to perform a safety inspection on the loco, looking into it's wheels with a torch, but I couldn't do it because the track was raised on the balast and I couldn't keep my balance while wearing the fursuit. Dissapointing.
Dread-Fox wrote:
JustSnorlax wrote:We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha
I read something on the internet where someone was saying that a purple arm band signifies your a furry, has that actually caught on or anything?
That would be good, so long as antifurs don't know the secret. I might keep an eye out for a purple band for a wristwatch.

I mistook someone at my local railway station for TrippleD. Might have been his twin brother. A purple arm band would help.
Last edited by Vlos on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KimaKitty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

Postby KimaKitty » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Haha well, as long as they have a lotta food, games and high speed internet, they can take me home! Well, I just got a job at Pets Paradise in Macarthur Square. But we have the most depressing mouse selection ever. Not even any females right now -_- Still, small world! We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha

I've been there multiple times in the last few weeks, there and at the pet shop on queen street on campbelltown haven't really had mice for a while. I'm moving out of the area and wanted to get waffles a friend before we moved T_T.
Dread-Fox wrote:

JustSnorlax wrote:We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha

I would totally start doing that.... If I knew other people were doing it O_O
Sebastian
Furstralian Fanatic
Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Postby Sebastian » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:06 pm

If you're creative you can find excuses for bringing your fursona to work. My main fursona, Michael, has been to my workplace and other workplaces:

A birthday fur-a-gram for a friend who works at my old workplace:
http://youtu.be/sHoc-E4fKr8

At a cost of $80 I treated everyone in my office to 2 supermarket variety chocolate eggs last easter (I was saving this video for April) and I'm planning to so again this year for my friend's workplace.
Sorry about the video quality. The work colleague who I leant my camera to seemed to have no idea how to use it. She had it sideways for much of the time, and as well as standing behind the column for far too long she also missed some cool moments (one guy tried to ignore me so I tossed the eggs for him over his head). I also found that my paws aren't ideal for handling smooth foil-wrapped objects.
http://youtu.be/oZnuUv1Rha0

When I did the "Hug-a-locomotive" video I had planned several other videos, but unhappily the locomotive was parked in a bad spot. One that I wanted was for my fursona to perform a safety inspection on the loco, looking into it's wheels with a torch, but I couldn't do it because the track was raised on the balast and I couldn't keep my balance while wearing the fursuit. Dissapointing.

We need some kind of secret thing, so that all furries, just secretly know, other furries. That would be lovely haha[/quote]I read something on the internet where someone was saying that a purple arm band signifies your a furry, has that actually caught on or anything?[/quote]

That would be good, so long as antifurs don't know the secret. I might keep an eye out for a purple band for a wristwatch.

I mistook someone at my local railway station for TrippleD. Might have been his twin brother. A purple arm band would help.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Dread-Fox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 pm

KimaKitty wrote:I would totally start doing that.... If I knew other people were doing it O_O
I'll do it when ever I get the chance to get a purple arm band (probably some time next friday when I have almost 3 hours worth of free lines and recess in collage XD)
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Wait i just realised i have everything purple, My hair, My cloths and my bag but... I dont has a purple arm band.. That must change :womg:

Anyways bringing my fursona to work, Wouldn't really change much as im still unemployed untill 4 weeks from now~! =P
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
KimaKitty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: White Norwegian Forest Cat

Postby KimaKitty » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 pm

I've been there multiple times in the last few weeks, there and at the pet shop on queen street on campbelltown haven't really had mice for a while. I'm moving out of the area and wanted to get waffles a friend before we moved T_T.
Dread-Fox wrote:

I would totally start doing that.... If I knew other people were doing it O_O
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Dread-Fox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 pm

I would totally start doing that.... If I knew other people were doing it O_O[/quote]
I'll do it when ever I get the chance to get a purple arm band (probably some time next friday when I have almost 3 hours worth of free lines and recess in collage XD)
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Wait i just realised i have everything purple, My hair, My cloths and my bag but... I dont has a purple arm band.. That must change :womg:

Anyways bringing my fursona to work, Wouldn't really change much as im still unemployed untill 4 weeks from now~! =P
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.