its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Keep the crap off the board and into the Ridiculous Corner. This is the perfect place for things like word and number games and forum games.
User avatar
Dar'z
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm
Species: Panthera Pardus Caracal

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby Dar'z » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:09 pm

#1?
(definitely not 3, Chan has broken almost every bone in his body doing his own stunts)

#1 China has a bill of Rights for cows
#2 The Disney Character of Goofy was originally known as Dippy Dawg
#3 A Lamprey is a type of snail
User avatar
roland_perteev
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:38 pm
Species: Black Backed Jackal

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby roland_perteev » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 pm

I know Dippy Dawg exists - so's I'll go with #2 being true


(1) Betty Boop was originally a dog-woman before becoming a woman-woman for reasons that furries cannot possibly fathom

(2) The 1943 Tex Avery cartoon 'Red Hot Riding Hood' was banned on the grounds that it contained situations of "implied bestiality"

(3) Ross Bagdasarian, creator of 'Alvin and the Chipmunks', wasted several years trying to train actual chipmunks to play the parts of Alvin, Simon and Theodore
User avatar
UnderDrag
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:20 am
Species: Dragon

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby UnderDrag » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Dar'z #1 was correct, nice call.

#2, just cos it sounds like something that would happen during 1940's.

FACTS

#1 In gaming fiction, the war against the Covenant (Halo series) ended in 2553.
#2 In movie fiction, the Character Jet Li plays in The One is trying to become the other versions of himself, by killing them, and living their lives.
#3 In science fiction, the three laws of Robotics are : 1 A robot cannot harm, or allow to come to harm, a human being. 2. Robots must obey any order given by a human, as long as it does not contradict rule one. 3 A robot cannot self terminate.
User avatar
babykittenboi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:27 pm
Species: Kitten

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby babykittenboi » Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 am

I think its #1...

#1 The Muira was Lamborghini's FIRST road car
#2 The Ferrari F40 was the last car unveiled by Enzo Ferrari himself
#3 A Peugeot 908 won last year's Le Mans 24 hour enduro
User avatar
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 am
Species: ►Vampire fox
Location: ► Brisbane
Contact:

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Sun May 15, 2011 2:16 pm

I think its 3#

1#By law A girl in belgium must have written permission from her father before she can wear a mini skirt that is more than 4 inch above her knee.

2#By law in belgium no child is allowed to walk backwads after 5PM.

3#By law in belgium every one must not give more than 5 highfives a day.
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
User avatar
babykittenboi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:27 pm
Species: Kitten

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby babykittenboi » Sun May 15, 2011 3:26 pm

#1 i think...

#1 The Halo series was never originally intended for the Xbox
#2 The PS1 came before the PSX
#3 There were more copies of GTA: San Andreas produced on Xbox than there was for PS2
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 pm
Species: Canine

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby Daz » Sun May 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Toska wrote:
topher the tiger wrote:number 1 was the the true fact.
im gonna guess number 3 cause i heard it somewhere.
Well thats not techniqually true as ruminants have a single compartmented stomache but common knowledge it that they have 4 so I guess I'll let it slip, lol

2 is actually the correct fact, new research shows komodos kill with venom not bacteria
They still have a large concentrated amount of bacteria which can kill due to their interest in eating *ahem* dead things.

And as for the questions above..... how the f**** should I know!?

I'm guessing number 1.


1. Recent Scientific research shows that felines ingest plant matter in order to regurgitate their stomach contents.
2. Recent Explorations in the South of Tasmania have uncovered the remains of a fossilised Marsupial with opposing thumbs and a large Cranium.
3. A new fuel source has been developed via the liquification of Methane and adding a Nitrogen Compound which makes it less Volatile, equaling the same octane rating of Unleaded Petrol.
Daz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 pm
Species: Canine

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby Daz » Sun May 15, 2011 10:03 pm

UnderDrag wrote:Dar'z #1 was correct, nice call.

#2, just cos it sounds like something that would happen during 1940's.

FACTS

#1 In gaming fiction, the war against the Covenant (Halo series) ended in 2553.
#2 In movie fiction, the Character Jet Li plays in The One is trying to become the other versions of himself, by killing them, and living their lives.
#3 In science fiction, the three laws of Robotics are : 1 A robot cannot harm, or allow to come to harm, a human being. 2. Robots must obey any order given by a human, as long as it does not contradict rule one. 3 A robot cannot self terminate.
It's THREE! :wgrin:
User avatar
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 am
Species: ►Vampire fox
Location: ► Brisbane
Contact:

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Mon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

babykittenboi wrote:I think its #1...
Yep ur right :wgrin: hmmm i should have made it harder allwell.
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
User avatar
Dar'z
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm
Species: Panthera Pardus Caracal

Re: its the "WHICH FACT IS REAL?" game

Postby Dar'z » Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Daz wrote:
UnderDrag wrote:Dar'z #1 was correct, nice call.

#2, just cos it sounds like something that would happen during 1940's.

FACTS

#1 In gaming fiction, the war against the Covenant (Halo series) ended in 2553.
#2 In movie fiction, the Character Jet Li plays in The One is trying to become the other versions of himself, by killing them, and living their lives.
#3 In science fiction, the three laws of Robotics are : 1 A robot cannot harm, or allow to come to harm, a human being. 2. Robots must obey any order given by a human, as long as it does not contradict rule one. 3 A robot cannot self terminate.
It's THREE! :wgrin:
According to Asimov, yes
foxtailedcritter wrote:
babykittenboi wrote:I think its #1...
Yep ur right :wgrin: hmmm i should have made it harder allwell.
We all know it was meant for mac.....
Daz wrote: 1. Recent Scientific research shows that felines ingest plant matter in order to regurgitate their stomach contents.
2. Recent Explorations in the South of Tasmania have uncovered the remains of a fossilised Marsupial with opposing thumbs and a large Cranium.
3. A new fuel source has been developed via the liquification of Methane and adding a Nitrogen Compound which makes it less Volatile, equaling the same octane rating of Unleaded Petrol.
Guessing #3 (this feline doesn't regurgitate when he eats plant matter....)

#1. It is illegal in Kansas for a woman to shave her head
#2. The sunflower always has 32 petals on each flower
#3. The smallest unit of time is the yoctosecond

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest