Steam accounts

Professional Procrastinator
Species: South East Island Dragon

Faldor, Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Please forgive the lateness of my reply.

Professional Procrastinator
Species: South East Island Dragon

Faldor, Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Please forgive the lateness of my reply.

Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Sebastian, Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:35 am

Bother! I was going to ask at the art jam how to set up Steam to update via my Bigpond account so that the download for game updates is unmetered. I'll have to remember to do this next month.

Furstralian Fanatic
Species: wallaby/chameleon hybrid

Sebastian, Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Bother! I was going to ask at the art jam how to set up Steam to update via my Bigpond account so that the download for game updates is unmetered. I'll have to remember to do this next month.

Newcomer
Species: Dragon/Wolf

Earthwyrm, Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Open Steam > Settings > Download + Cloud > Under "download region" change it to "Australia - NSW (Telstra)"

Doesn't really work 100% of the time in which case you may or may not need 3rd part software like SteamManager or something similar.

Newcomer
Species: Dragon/Wolf

Earthwyrm, Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Bother! I was going to ask at the art jam how to set up Steam to update via my Bigpond account so that the download for game updates is unmetered. I'll have to remember to do this next month.[/quote]

Open Steam > Settings > Download + Cloud > Under "download region" change it to "Australia - NSW (Telstra)"

Doesn't really work 100% of the time in which case you may or may not need 3rd part software like SteamManager or something similar.

Return to “Gaming”