Pocari's FurJam - Music Video

This forum showcases Furstralian talents of all kinds and provides access to art, media and other perks exclusive to Furstralia.

Moderator: Featured Furstralian

Forum rules
This forum showcases the talents of Australian furries. Anyone can post here but only Featured Furstralians can create topics. These talents also get featured on our social media pages.
If you'd like to become a Featured Furstralian then please send an email to support@furstralia.com and tell us why you want to be featured!
Adezu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Tasmanian Devil

Pocari's FurJam - Music Video

Postby Adezu » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi all, Adezu here! But the majority of you probably recognise me as Pocari Roo. I like making music videos out of cons & meets, talking on my vlog series; The Bottle, and other random antics. You can give my channel a looksee here!

For a week or so you can have an early bird view of my FurJam music video before it goes on my channel right here on Furstralia! I went around with my GoPro on a selfie stick while in suit and shoved in in everyone's faces. And now you can experience it too, via slow-motion music video!
I have no idea how to embed a dropbox video here, so here's a link to it. Enjoy!

I also do artwork, mostly of the chibi variety! I do these guys for $15 AUD a pop, if you'd like one please shoot me a note on my FA C:

Thanks for looking :D
Foxdale
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Fox

Re: Pocari's FurJam - Music Video

Postby Foxdale » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Great work!
Talinart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Lynx