Pocari's FurJam - Music Video

Moderator: Featured Furstralian

Forum rules This forum showcases the talents of Australian furries. Anyone can post here but only Featured Furstralians can create topics. These talents also get featured on our social media pages.
If you'd like to become a Featured Furstralian then please send an email to support@furstralia.com and tell us why you want to be featured!
Newcomer
Species: Tasmanian Devil

Adezu, Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi all, Adezu here! But the majority of you probably recognise me as Pocari Roo. I like making music videos out of cons & meets, talking on my vlog series; The Bottle, and other random antics. You can give my channel a looksee here!

For a week or so you can have an early bird view of my FurJam music video before it goes on my channel right here on Furstralia! I went around with my GoPro on a selfie stick while in suit and shoved in in everyone's faces. And now you can experience it too, via slow-motion music video!
I have no idea how to embed a dropbox video here, so here's a link to it. Enjoy!

I also do artwork, mostly of the chibi variety! I do these guys for $15 AUD a pop, if you'd like one please shoot me a note on my FA C:

Thanks for looking :D

Newcomer
Species: Fox

Foxdale, Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Great work!

Newcomer
Species: Lynx

Talinart, Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Just saw the video - nicely done.

Return to “Featured Furstralians”