Do you have a pet?

Animosus
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Flying fox

Do you have a pet?

Postby Animosus » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

This seems like the right place to ask this, but how many furs actually have pets? i would assume quite a few

If you do what do you have, and whats its name? Also if you want a picture

Here is my Groodle/Labradoodle, we dont know which

his name is marty, i named his after the main character from the movie back to the future when i was 7

FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Do you have a pet?

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Whats current pets i have/own are:
-A skinny, Small but very energetic female cattle dog mix thing. Named wolfie. {Yes i know bad name but its my dog, and she response to the name.} -w-
-A siamese cat. {I think its a siamese cat, I am bad with cat breed names.} But her name is Salem {From an old tv show.} ^.=.^

Also the person who i live with owns:
A finnish lapphund, And his name is friday. {Because she got him from the pound on friday the thirteenth.}

I would take some photo's but its dark out and im a lazy fox. So you will have to wait till later.

Also on a side note i think there is a topic already about this... 0.o
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3296&hilit=pets
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Dread-Fox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Shadow Fox

Do you have a pet?

Postby Dread-Fox » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm

We have a Blue Heeler/Kelpy cross named Penny and a Tabby Cat named Charley, we also have a Cockateal named Merry. All our pet names end in y o.o
Animosus
Newcomer
Newcomer

Do you have a pet?

Postby Animosus » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Whats current pets i have/own are:
-A skinny, Small but very energetic female cattle dog mix thing. Named wolfie. {Yes i know bad name but its my dog, and she response to the name.} -w-
-A siamese cat. {I think its a siamese cat, I am bad with cat breed names.} But her name is Salem {From an old tv show.} ^.=.^

Also the person who i live with owns:
A finnish lapphund, And his name is friday. {Because she got him from the pound on friday the thirteenth.}

I would take some photo's but its dark out and im a lazy fox. So you will have to wait till later.

Also on a side note i think there is a topic already about this... 0.o
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3296&hilit=pets
[/quote]

i searched for pets but could find any threads on it.

Intresting choice of pets though, how do they get along?
FoxTailedCritter
Furstralian
Furstralian
Species: ►Vampire fox

Do you have a pet?

Postby FoxTailedCritter » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Intresting choice of pets though, how do they get along? [/quote]
Well Salem {The cat} is often seen sleeping on the Couch or my keyboard so she dosn't care. xD

As for Friday and Wolfie~! Well Friday is a big male dog, As for Wolfie she is a small energetic ball thing so he isnt threatened by her.
So yeah they get along great but Friday does get annoyed by her every now and then. {I dont blame him as Wolfie pounces on everything and jumps about 24/7.}

Also i just tried to post a picture but it says ''Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.'' :(
You have a beautiful/Awesome dog by the way~! ^.=.^
Everything you say or do has ripple effects....
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Animosus
Newcomer
Newcomer

Do you have a pet?

Postby Animosus » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Intresting choice of pets though, how do they get along? [/quote]
Well Salem {The cat} is often seen sleeping on the Couch or my keyboard so she dosn't care. xD

As for Friday and Wolfie~! Well Friday is a big male dog, As for Wolfie she is a small energetic ball thing so he isnt threatened by her.
So yeah they get along great but Friday does get annoyed by her every now and then. {I dont blame him as Wolfie pounces on everything and jumps about 24/7.}

Also i just tried to post a picture but it says ''Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.'' :(
You have a beautiful/Awesome dog by the way~! ^.=.^
[/quote]

Thats good, my dog hates cats
WhiteFell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Do you have a pet?

Postby WhiteFell » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 am

I've had some in the past, but I prefer to avoid it really. I don't like being tied down by obligations. Mostly, it just ends up happening because there's some animal that nobody else wants/likes, and I have some innate desire to save it and give fate a two finger salute. Then with the animal being typically about as social as I am, we're each content to spend most of our time ignoring the other to do our own things.
BlackJax
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Friesian

Do you have a pet?

Postby BlackJax » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 pm

I've had a few pets so far

Currently:
Rippa: fox terrier, she's pretty crazy for a little dog, she can jump right up and give you a kiss on the cheek from the floor
Binx: i watched him be born along with his little brothers and sisters (gave them to good homes) but we decided to keep him =D (run of the mill ginger tom cat xD ). he's an old man now so he's not overly fond of the bouncy Rippa.

Previously:
Joey: passed a way a few days ago, don't really want to go into it (labrador x blue cattle dog)
Pixie: mother of binx, found her poisoned, don't know how people can do such things (she was a beautiful black cat, she somehow learned to go to the toilet on a human toilet and even flush it O_o she was such a smart girl)
Dusty: got him at 4 years old, a gelding Quarter horse, had a wonderful friendship with him that lasted many years, studied and used natural horsemanship techniques, unfortunately i broke my back and never truly regained my confidence so i decided it was in his best interest that he go to someone who will give him the care he needed.
Kai: my budgie, unfortunately someone left the top of the cage open so he managed to fly away >.>

I've also looked after a few rabbits, other birds and another horse but they were other family member's pets so i didn't really get much of a connection. My sister currently has a bird and she's named it Jack, i've almost responded a few times O_O thinking she's calling out "Jax". That's about it :). I love animals =D
EmberGryphon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Gryphon

Do you have a pet?

Postby EmberGryphon » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 pm

I grew up with pets, work with animals, and love them, but I'm moving around so frequently and I'm so perpetually poor that I just couldn't in good consciousness get a critter. x3 My housemate has a chubby little tabby-cat who I dote on, though, so it's like having an animal of my own!
Skylar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Basset Hound

Do you have a pet?

Postby Skylar » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:45 am

I have a bearded dragon named Zippo