Australian furries?

Kyro
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: ..

Australian furries?

Postby Kyro » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi, this is gonna be pretty short. But anyways, I was wondering if anyone is a furry in Australia Queensland or know of some people in Queensland because it's a bit rare finding furries in Australia. I would just like to know because I don't want to be the only one in Queensland XD.
Furrhan Blackwood
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Species: Eastern Quoll

Re: Australian furries?

Postby Furrhan Blackwood » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Oh hey, Kyro! Welcome to the forums!
We sure do have some Queensland furries here! Have a sniff around the Queensland subforum and you'll find some of them and links to some. ^^
It's great to have you here and please do feel free to ask if we can do anything to help you out while you're here!
Frostwood Forever! <3

"The best doesn't always happen, but you can make the best of what does happen. And if you can do that, you're gonna be happy." - Red Foo's dad.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!
Foxy_Malone
Admin
Admin
Species: Snow Leopard

Postby Foxy_Malone » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Also have a furcon coming up in may thats going to be held at surfers paradise check out the info here https://furdu.com.au/
KonekoKatsuragi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Species: Wolf

Postby KonekoKatsuragi » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Kyro wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:15 pm
Hi, this is gonna be pretty short. But anyways, I was wondering if anyone is a furry in Australia Queensland or know of some people in Queensland because it's a bit rare finding furries in Australia. I would just like to know because I don't want to be the only one in Queensland XD.
Right here :D